A repository of Lady Dove's musings on arts, entertainment and culture.

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

LITTLE GIRL BLUE!


A Philly Fringe Festival Production!!!
Wednesday, September 10th, 7:30 p.m.
@ Ethical Society in Philadelphia’s Rittenhouse Square

http://www.livearts-fringe.org/, or www.myspace.com/ladydoveakapheralyndove

THANKS AND PRAISE

My heart is filled with thanks, praise and nervous anticipation as I make the final preparations to mount “Little Girl Blue,” my one-woman show. I trust and pray that everything will manifest in perfect divine right order. As I sit here in this meditative mood, I reflect on my artist’s statement: “Each and every poem I write, I consider a gift from God. A turn of a phrase. Emotions that surface. An experience distilled into verse. Each offering is a present form the Creator. ‘All praises,’ I say. ‘Thank you for choosing me as the vessel.’” Asante Sana. Peace & Blessings.

No comments: